Local and Tourist Information Centre
Letchworth Garden City’s Local and Tourist Information Centre is one of around 230 Visit Britain Official Partners, dedicated to helping you get the most out of your visit.
We fund and run this award-winning centre, who are on-hand to take the hard work out of planning your visit and are pleased to offer:
- An extensive collection of information, leaflets and guides
- Accommodation and travel literature
- Full details of attractions and leisure facilities in and around Letchworth Garden City
- Information country-wide-where to go and what to see
- Letchworth Garden City merchandise, gifts and souvenirs
- Events details
Situated on Station Road, we are less than three minutes walk from the railway station, with a bus stop for all main Arriva services directly outside. If you have difficulty walking around the town centre, a Shopmobility service with motorised and manual wheelchairs is also available free of charge (registration required in advance). We have a team of qualified and helpful staff who will extend the warmest welcome to you now and for any future visits to Letchworth Garden City.
- Heather McLaughlin - Manager
- Lynne Cumming - Deputy Manager
Located at 33-35 Station Road waiting to help or call 01462 487868 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Find out more at www.letchworthgc.com