Licence to Work from Home

Under the terms of your deeds, as either a freeholder or leaseholder, you may not be allowed to run a business from your home without our prior written consent.

We understand that working from home is an increasingly attractive option for everyone, however, in order to protect neighbours and safeguard the quality of the Garden City environment, we ask home working residents to seek permission by registering their home business activity.

If we agree that your business doesn’t adversely affect your neighbours or surroundings, we will issue you an annual licence.

Use the form below to apply for a licence to use your home for business.

As of 1st September 2017, a licence fee of £300 (plus VAT) will be payable for the first year, with a renewable 3 year licence charged at £450 (plus VAT).