Work For Us
We employ over 120 staff at nine locations across Letchworth Garden City.
We are positive about employing disabled people and are proud to have been recognised with the “two ticks” symbol since 2006.
What does the symbol mean?
The symbol is given by the Jobcentre Plus as recognition to employers who agree to make certain positive commitments to the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled people. These commitments are reviewed annually with the local Disability Employment Adviser.
The commitments are:
- To interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for a job vacancy and to consider them on their abilities
- To ensure there is a mechanism in place to discuss, at any time but at least once a year, with disabled employees, what both parties can do to make sure disabled employees can develop and use their abilities
- To make every effort when employees become disabled to make sure they stay in employment
- To take action to ensure that all employees develop the appropriate level of disability awareness needed to make sure these commitments work
- To review these commitments each year and assess what has been achieved, plan ways to improve on them and let employees and Jobcentre Plus know about progress and future plans
If you would like further information on the two ticks symbol please contact the Disability Employment Adviser (DEA) at your local Jobcentre Plus office
When we have any job vacancies, they will be posted below.