2020 is shaping up to be a busy year for Letchworth Garden City and the Heritage Foundation with many events planned at the Broadway Studio and Gallery, Standalone Farm and the Broadway Cinema and Theatre.
To help us offer a first rate customer experience across all our venues, we are hiring casual Crew Members to join our Venues Team.
The roles support activities, events and performances across our all venues, working weekends, evenings and Bank Holidays.
If you enjoy dealing with the public, love being part of a team and have outstanding customer service skills, then we want to hear from you. We’re particularly keen to hear from those who have experience handling cash or in the hospitality sector.
• Experience of working in a customer-facing role
• Excellent communication and customer engagement skills
• Good team player yet able to use own initiative
• Focussed on delivering a high quality service and able to spot improvements to maximise income and improve the customer experience
Currently holds or has the ability to achieve quickly
• Manual Handling Certificate.
• Trained in the use of Evac chairs.
• Responsible alcohol awareness trained
To ensure every visitor has an exceptional visit by providing the highest level of customer service and support. You will be part of a multifunctional team to enhance the experience of all the customers. The role is fast paced and challenging, providing you with the opportunity to develop a range of customer services skills and experience.
In contributing to the smooth running of the Venues Portfolio, staff duties include but are not limited to; ticket sales, events, cleaning, liaising with customers, food and drink and providing support to supervisors and members of the management team as required.