This exciting new post is responsible for designing, implementing and documenting a new information and data architecture including end to end design, configuration and deployment of solutions and software to enable the Foundation to fully utilise the potential of Office 365 and other related business software. You will take a strong user design focus to the project, ensuring that stakeholders are actively engaged in the project development, design and implementation.
- Proven experience of providing solution architecture, across multiple platforms within an enterprise technical environment is essential
- Demonstrable experience in information governance
- Experience of building data architecture strategy and best practice
- Proven experience in data archiving
- A knowledge and appreciation of architecture standards such as the Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF), the FDIC Enterprise Architecture Framework and the Zachman Framework
- Demonstrable experience of understanding and interpreting business processes with the ability to create 'fit for purpose' technology solutions
- Expert knowledge of Office 365 and a broad knowledge of technology is required
- Proven experience of building effective documentation, management and control systems and ensuring that this is cascaded effectively to staff and other stakeholders
- Proven experience in supporting teams through change management
- Experience of identifying training and development needs and planning/commissioning appropriate support
- A demonstrable track record of influencing and negotiating with key stakeholders at various levels across organisational boundaries including outsourced IT support providers
- Ability to problem solve and demonstrate a keen interest in emerging technology and trends
- It is essential that you can communicate ideas clearly and persuasively, and can present compelling arguments both written and oral
- You will have experience in building good relationships at all levels across stakeholder groups and partner organisation's
- You will be able to work effectively in cross-functional teams with non-technical stakeholders
This project is more organisational development than purely IT systems – we want to utilise Office 365 implementation project to support our wider organizational effectiveness, help support efficiency improvements and address our critical file and data management needs, data sharing, improve information and content management. We also want to use this opportunity to address some of our key identified organisational weaknesses through a combined software and OD systems approach on;
- Planning and project management
- Data management
- Internal communications and collaboration
- Contact and enquiry management including relationship management
- Information management and governance
You will be responsible for developing our information management systems and policies/procedures as well as contributing to training and supporting our people. You will work closely with Krome, our outsourced IT support providers on the designed solution.
You will be part of a small team including part-time Project Manager and will report to the Chief Executive and be accountable to our internal IT Board which includes our outsourced IT support provider, Krome.