Six times a year, our Board of Trustees meet with our Leadership Team to discuss upcoming work streams and address community concerns. The notes from these meetings are made available for public consumption.
Six Governors are elected, direct, through a poll of registered electors in the SG6 postcode area. The elections take place every five years. The six candidates polling the highest number of votes are appointed to serve for a five year term.
Our current elected Governors are:
Letchworth Garden City Clubs and Societies registered with us determine a further 10 Nominated Governor places, from the categories specified in Rule 27.
Our current Nominated Governors are:
- Adam Grant (Preservation of buildings and other items of historical interest)
- Terry Hone (Deputy for Hertfordshire County Council)
- Kevin Jones (Preservation of the environment)
- Judith Nash (Education)
- Ian Mantle (Deputy for North Herts District Council)
- Harry Williams (Other recreational and leisure activities)
- Charles Chong (Social Welfare and the relief of poverty)
- Mick Johal (Sporting Activities)
The remaining Governors are General Governors who are interviewed and appointed by our Board of Trustees based on the skills they can bring to the work of the Foundation.
Our current General Governors are: