We are looking for an experienced Arts Officer to support the delivery of our local arts offer.
This role is a fixed term contract until 31st March 2021 (extension subject to funding).
To apply, please complete the application forms and email to HR@letchworth.com by 23 November 2020.
- Working effectively within an arts organisation
- Working within a gallery setting that is known for its offer and supports a wide range of audiences to engage with art
- Delivering projects and activities with a customer focus
- Effective working with partner organisations in the arts sector
- Engaging and supporting volunteers
- Creating innovative and deliverable project plans
- Delivering digital/online activities
This will include arts project planning, activity at our gallery and microsites, audience development planning, creation of a digital cultural offer and supporting a Letchworth wide culture plan.
Part of the Arts, Heritage and Culture team, the successful candidate will also work to ensure our key sites and programmes remain open to public and are safe and inviting for customers.