If you love creating stand-out websites and delivering digital projects to support organisational transformation, we would love to hear from you.
To meet the diverse ambitions set out in our strategic plan, our Communications, Marketing and Engagement team is growing. We are looking for creative, motivated and committed people with a can-do attitude to join our team and transform how we deliver this important strategic service.
We are looking for a dynamic digital professional to lead on the management of the Foundation’s diverse digital portfolio. The Digital & Programmes Manager role will oversee the management of our multiple websites and social media channels and play a lead role in the phased roll out of Office365.
This is an exciting period of change for the organisation as we move to a more agile and collaborative way of working and consider the future aspirations of our digital platforms. With support from the Digital Content Coordinator, this will be an opportunity to shape our strategic direction based on data and best practice.
- Solid experience of planning, implementing and evaluating multiple digital projects.
- Good project management skills using Agile, PRINCE 2 or other project management methodologies.
- Advanced skills in content management systems, search engine optimisation and analytics and user experience research.
- Expertise in providing oversight and technical guidance on digital projects.
- Knowledge of O365 and Enterprise platforms.
- Good influencing, relationship building and collaboration skills.
- Google Analytics and other website analytics packages.
The purpose of this role is to lead on the management of the Foundation’s diverse digital portfolio, while delivering our digital ambitions for the future. This role is for an initial period of 12 months after which it will be reviewed to reflect the direction we need to go with our digital strategy and management.
The role holder will be responsible for:
- The ongoing management and development of our portfolio of websites that support the work of the Foundation, its venues and services.
- Scoping, planning and implementation of new digital platforms within Office 365, in particular, a new Customer Relationship Management (CRM) programme.
- Providing a framework for the successful management of our multiple social media channels.
- Leading the Foundation’s digital strategy as part of the wider Communications, Marketing & Engagement (CME) Strategy.
- Managing the Digital Content Coordinator to deliver brilliant content for the Foundation’s website, while supporting teams with creating relevant content for our venues and services.