We have an exciting opportunity available for a new role of Director of Regeneration & Growth to join our Leadership Team.
We are the largest commercial landlord in Letchworth Garden City and we believe we have a significant and exciting opportunity to redevelop some of our property assets to deliver a growing and sustainable income for the Foundation. We want to use this as an opportunity to similarly strengthen, grow and diversify our local economy.
This is a key new role for us. We want you to find ways to collaboratively unlock and harness the reality of growth, enabling us to create and deliver tangible property regeneration supported by inward investment that will modernise our own property portfolio, strengthen and grow our local economy and help to sustain the unique community reinvestment model that the Garden City was built upon. In turn you will be improving the lives of everyone who lives here.
Working collaboratively with the Leadership Team, you will develop and deliver a robust, realistic yet challenging strategy, business plans, structures and processes that support our corporate objectives and ensure a growing, dynamic and sustainable organisation. This role will provide you the opportunity to contribute to the strategic direction of our regeneration and ensure that it demonstrates accountability to the Foundation and the community it serves while remaining financially viable.
- We require a strategic regeneration leader with a demonstrable track record of delivering asset-led regeneration by generating inward investment opportunities.
- A track record in building and nurturing strategic partnerships with tangible demonstration of growth results, including project management skills and experience
- A genuine commitment to the Foundation’s vision.
- An enthusiastic and dynamic business leader and team member.
- Astute with the ability to present yourself credibly to colleagues and partners at all levels including board members.
- A consummate communicator whose credibility is based on building excellent relationships.
- Comfortable balancing critical commercial decision making with the necessary focus on our achieving our mission, values, and impact.