We are looking for an experienced Heritage Officer to support the delivery of our local heritage offer.
This role is a fixed term contract until 31st March 2021 (extension subject to funding).
To apply, please complete the application forms and email to HR@letchworth.com by 23 November 2020.
- Working within a heritage/museum organisation
- Working within a museum/archive setting that is known for its offer and supports a wide range of audiences to engage with art
- Delivering projects and activities with a customer focus
- Working with partner organisations in the heritage sector
- Engaging and supporting volunteers
- Creating innovative and deliverable project plans
- Delivering digital/online activities
This will include project planning, delivery of our exhibitions, audience development planning, creation of a digital cultural offer and supporting a Letchworth wide culture plan. Part of the Arts, Heritage and Culture team, the successful candidate will also work to ensure our key sites and programmes remain open to public and are safe and inviting for customers.